Friday, July 22, 2011

Second baby vs first?

I have a question, I am in my second pregnancy with a girl. My son was born in 2008. My first pregnancy with my son was perfect. Now I am in my second (36 weeks now) and its been nothing but horrible for 9 months. Ive nevee experienced such lethargy and exhaustion in my life, especially not with my first. The part that worries me apart from the amplified symptoms however is the fetal movement. My daughter never stops moving and she hurts me so much. I have constant pain in my ribs and bladder, sometimes at the same time. She constantly pushes on all corners of my stomach full force and I just never felt anything close to this pain and pressure with my first. Is it normal for her to be causing so much pain? Its been an on-going thing for months but it just gets worse and worse with time and now Im 4 weeks from my expected date and I dont think I can take the pain anymore. And when I say my first was nothing like this.. he was 2 weeks late and I worked the entire time. Nothing like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment