Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's it like doing the high school program from home, as an independent student?

Hello! I really don't want to waste my time dragging myself to a building where being there is more important than actually learning anything, so I'm considering doing the schoolwork with a homestudying program they have. I'd love to hear some comments on how it works, what are the ups and downs et cetera. - Except for the social bit and the lack of help. The social thing really doesn't interest me, I just don't like the people in high school. Regarding the lack of help, with the time I have compared to the thirty students in one class with one teacher I have more help at my disposal. I've got the internet, parents and even university students that help kids with subjects for free as a part of their education. Anything else is much appreciated!! Thank you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment