Monday, July 18, 2011

How do I get my wife's freeloading kids out of my house?

I am married to my first wife at 42. It's her 3rd marriage at 39. Her 3 kids are boy 23, boy 21, girl 16. The my wife has the girl on weekends as terms of custody, but the 2 older boys are emancipated. None have any relationships, and every single weekend plus Friday and Monday morning on either side, they have nothing planned. They are social zeroes, and only want to watch cable, play video games, and eat. My daughters are 2 and 4, and I hate that they witness this lethargy. Things are tough with my wife, and she uses them against me when there's a conflict. I know therein lies the real problem, but I want to work it from 2 sides. The kids are adults, but they are simple parasites. They don't like me, and the feeling is mutual. Their family is inbred. They have a history of 1st cousin marriages, and I did some research finding that inbred creatures of any species are more asocial and introverted. We are dealing with genetic tendencies, not behavioral issues. They will never take part in any activity--I have tried camping, fishing, and picnics. Their father was a parasite off of his parents, the city for whom he worked, and tried to get worker's comp. after a fake 6-month back injury--yes, just like the guys committing fraud who are videotaped. So no examples anywhere. How do I get these parasites out my house with no help from my wife?

No comments:

Post a Comment